Led by Boogie Ruth, and the Boogie Shoes dream team.
Taking the party to London's streets and open spaces with silent disco headphones: their parties has been known to rouse even the most bashful to the dizzy heights of Disco delirium!
Expect Singalongs, the occasional flash mob and fun times. Feel good disco and pop.
On this immersive walking tour you will be transported into a disco-bubble through a bespoke selection of uplifting music: all the pop classics, singalong favourites, and retro goodies!
Wear comfortable shoes, travel light and bring a drink, no large bags.
The Boogie Shoes Experience is one hour of unmitigated laughs and fun.
Meet us at Covent Garden 5-10 minutes before your party.
Don't be late we can't wait!
"Expect fun commentary, spontaneous flash mobs, and a contagious episode of night fever" - Time out
'An Experience no one will ever forget in the best possible way!' -Broadway Baby
Please note all our tours take place outdoors and we move past through famous landmarks.
Travel light, being a drink and no heavy bags :) as we are walking the entire experience
Come join the fun
Come be the fun!!
2.30pm Tickets boogie shoes silent disco walking party
Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party London
Travel Light, bring a drink and wear comfortable footwear. No big bags if possible please :)
|14:30 - 15:30||£15.00|
|4.30pm boogie shoes silent disco walking party||16:30 - 17:30||£20.00|
|Child ticket (under 16)||14:30 - 15:30||£10.00|
|Friday 7:30pm||19:30 - 20:30||£20.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Long Acre, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
Please remember to wear your face masks when travelling to the event, and when you are queuing to get your headphones.
Please be aware of others and conform with our social distancing guidelines when you are experiencing the event.
Tickets are non refundable except in any instance where a government or local restriction takes place which does not permit the event to go ahead.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Boogie Shoes waive any liability for loss of personal property or injury to participants.
13. Boogie Shoes reserves the right to cancel events with low ticket sales.