Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours
"Expect fun commentary, spontaneous flash mobs, and a contagious episode of night fever" - Time out
'An Experience no one will ever forget in the best possible way!' -Broadway Baby
Taking the party to London's famous Camden Town streets and market with silent disco headphones this experience has been known to rouse even the most bashful to the dizzy heights of Disco delirium!
Watch in amazement as all your shy and retiring friends turn into shape-making divas and rock gods… the moment they have donned the ‘magic headphones’.
On this immersive walking party you will be transported into a disco-bubble through a bespoke selection of uplifting music: all the pop classics, singalong favourites, and retro goodies!
You'll have the time of your life!
Tours last for one hour.
Warning: Your cheeks will hurt from smiling!
Meet outside Camden Tube station at 2.25pm
Don't be late we can't wait!
|3pm Camden Town Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours/Party||15:00 - 15:55||£20.00|
|3pm Camden Silent Disco Walking Tours bundle of 5 tickets lower booking fee||15:00 - 15:55||£100.00|
meeting at Camden tube station, 174 Camden High St,, London, NW1 9DL
Camden Town (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Tickets are non refundable except in any instance where a government or local restriction takes place which does not permit the event to go ahead.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Boogie Shoes waive any liability for loss of personal property or injury to participants.
13. Boogie Shoes reserves the right to cancel events with low ticket sales.