"Expect fun commentary, spontaneous flash mobs, and a contagious episode of night fever" - Time out
From Mamma Mia to La la Land, Hairspray to Hamilton, Sing Street to Aladdin, The Greatest Showman to Moulin Rouge we will be toe tapping sing your heart out, finger clicking and skipping-dance-walking through the West End with crystal clear music and commentary through our hi-tec headphones.
Touring the capital and dance-walking around the world since 2017
Taking the party to London's streets and open spaces with silent disco headphones: this tour has been known to rouse even the most bashful to the dizzy heights of musicals delirium!
On this immersive walking tour you will be transported into a musical bubble through a bespoke selection of uplifting music: theatre pop classics, singalong favourites, and retro goodies.
This is disorganised, organised fun at its finest: with spontaneous flashmobs, poorly choreographed dance moves and with Boogie's witty and often hilarious commentary, you will guided through a truly unique experience.
Tours last for one hour.
Warning: Your cheeks will hurt from smiling!
West End Jukebox Musicals Tour 3pm
Adult ticket West End Musical Tours 3pm
|15:00 - 16:00||£15.00|
The Lyceum Theatre, 21 Wellington Street, wellington street, London, WC2E 7RQ
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Please dress comfortably as we will be walking around London. and bring something to drinkP
13. Please do not attend the event if you, or any of your household or social bubble are feeling unwell or showing
symptoms of Covid-19.
14. Please remember to wear your face masks when travelling to the event, and when you are queuing for your headphones.
15. Please be aware of others and conform with our social distancing guidelines when at the event
16.When booking, please provide the correct contact information for the lead booker, in case we need to track and trace.
17. Tickets are non refundable except in any instance where a government or local restriction takes place which does not permit the event to go ahead.