Taking the party to London's streets and open spaces with silent disco headphones: this party has been known to rouse even the most bashful to the dizzy heights of Disco delirium!
Watch in amazement as all your shy and retiring friends turn into shape-making divas and rock gods… the moment they have donned the ‘magic headphones of dance’.
On this immersive walking tour you will be transported into a disco-bubble through a bespoke selection of uplifting music: all the pop classics, singalong favourites, and retro goodies!
This is disorganised, organised fun at its finest: with spontaneous flashmobs, choreographed dance moves and with Boogie's Ruth's witty and often hilarious commentary, you will guided through a truly unique experience.
Tours last for one hour.
Warning: Your cheeks will hurt from smiling!
Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tour party tickets 4:30pm
|16:30 - 17:30||£20.00|
|16:30 - 17:30||£18.00|
2.30 pm Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party London
2pm Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party London
|14:30 - 15:30||£20.00|
6pm Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party London
1pm Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party London
|18:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
|1.30pm Boogie Shoes London ( meet outide Covent Garden Tube Station)||13:30 - 14:30||£20.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Covent Garden Tube Station, 41 longacre, London, England, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
Please remember to wear your face masks when travelling to the event, and when you are queuing to get your headphones.
Please be aware of others and conform with our social distancing guidelines when you are experiencing the event.
Tickets are non refundable except in any instance where a government or local restriction takes place which does not permit the event to go ahead.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.