Bring your babies bring your buggies! half term special fun for all the family. The Boogie Shoes team presents Silent Disco Walking Tours of the West End.
Bring the whole family on a fun dance walk adventure through the streets of London. With magical happenings with Londoners and tourists and spontaneous commentary from your tour guide. You should expect flash mobs of singing and dancing in the streets to feel-good uplifting tunes from the 70s 80s 90s and 00s. What a great way to roam around beautiful London with your Kids! Bring your own drinks you may get thirsty and wear suitable footwear to move around the city. Small rucksacks are better than handbags so you can use your arms for dancing :)
babies in arms/shoulders/slings no charge. Young children should be able to keep up with us we won't go too fast. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
come wear your kids out!
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We will meet you at Covent Garden Tube Station.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
you can email us on
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event
Bring your email confirmation on your phone.
Boogie Shoes Half term special
Half term February 2020
|16:00 - 17:00||£10.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Longacre, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 8BE
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.