Come join the brilliant Boogie Roo and her Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party as they return to their Scottish roots for an immersive dance-walk through the historic streets of Edinburgh. Feel-good, uplifting music, singalongs, funny live commentary and a slice of Scotland. Spontaneous surprises with friends and festival onlookers, magical happenings and a tickle for your soul and tonsils. Pop music, Eurythmics, Calvin, LF System, Deacon Blue, with flashmobs Disco Classics singalongs. From Simple Minds to Sheena, Primal Scream to Gerry Cinnamon Enjoy a party with a difference as we move around Auld Reekie and the incredible backdrop of the castle with great tunes and your favourite people. Headphones provided
Let by your Hostess
|5pm Tickets||17:00 - 17:55||£15.00|
|6.30pm Boogie Shoes||18:30 - 19:25||£15.00|
|1pm Boogie Shoes||13:00 - 13:55||£15.00|
|2.30pm Boogie Shoes||14:30 - 15:25||£15.00|
|4pm Shoes Silent Disco Boogie Shoes||16:00 - 16:55||£15.00|
|Boogie Shoes Silent Disco 5.30pm||17:30 - 18:25||£15.00|
|1.30pm Edinburgh Silent Disco. 130pm||13:30 - 14:25||£15.00|
Niddry Street Courtyard (venue no.9), Niddry Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1LG
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.